Covid-19 Safety measures
St John's is committed to the safety and welfare of our pupils, staff, visitors and community.
As such we have implemented various safety measures around school.
- Visitors are asked to wear masks and make an appointment before attending site.
- All visitors must sanitise upon entering the Foyer.
- There is signage internally and externally so that we adhere to social distancing rules.
- Super Bubbles are Key stage bubbles. Each classroom is also a bubble; pupils do not mix outside of these bubbles in order to minimise the risk of infection.
Please see the two attached documents for your information.
1. Whole school Risk Assessment
2. Government guidance
For the latest guidance, please click on the following link: